Yield: 3⁄4 cup, 8 servings
- 1⁄2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar or fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon plus 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed garlic (1 clove)
- Dash black pepper
- citrus juicer or reamer
- measuring cups
- measuring spoons
- garlic press
- rubber spatula
Place all the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth and creamy. Stored in a cruet or sealed glass jar in the refrigerator, Sweet Mustard Dressing will keep for one week.
Subscribe to my newsletter for even more easy recipes, helpful videos and tips!