Everyone knows we need to eat more fruits, vegetables, and unprocessed whole foods. How to do this easily and without sacrificing taste is the question. Jennifer Cornbleet's book, Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2 People, and new companion DVD, Raw Food Made Easy, can help. When you prepare fruits, vegetables, and other natural ingredients without cooking, you preserve the maximum nutrition in these foods, you save time, and you can create some of the most delicious meals ever.
In the companion DVD, Raw Food Made Easy, Jennifer shows how to:
- Set up your kitchen with basic equipment and staple ingredients.
- Use a knife, blender, food processor, juicer, and other kitchen tools.
- Make breakfast juices, smoothies, and cereals.
- Master delicious dishes for the rest of the day--soups, patés, dressings, elegant entrées, and scrumptious desserts.
- Stick to a healthy diet while traveling.